· 4 oz Cream Cheese
· 3/4 cup Sugar, divided (1/4 goes into the Cream Cheese mixture & the rest is for the Cinnamon Sugar mixture)
· Frozen/refrigerated Pie Crust (2ct.)…defrosted.
· 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
· 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
· 2 tablespoons melted Butter
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar and vanilla.
2. Unroll pie crusts and smear one with the cream cheese mixture.
3. Place the other crust on top and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Crimp edges to seal in cream cheese. Twist leftover pie dough into twists.
4. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 12 minutes, or until slightly golden.
5. Let cool and brush both sides with melted butter. Toss in cinnamon sugar mixture and enjoy!