1 pound 16/20 size shrimp, peeled & deveined (optional)
2 tbsp Cajun seasoning (recipe below)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 stick melted butter
2 tbsp bourbon
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup parsley chopped
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat your shrimp dry. In a bowl, mix shrimp with Cajun seasoning, garlic and salt & pepper to taste. Make sure shrimp are coated on all sides.
3. Place shrimp in a glass or ceramic baking dish in a single layer.
4. In a medium glass bowl, combine garlic, bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Microwave until the butter mixture melts. Pour over the shrimp.
5. Chop parsley and green onion. Spread evenly over shrimp. You can sprinkle a little more lemon juice and Cajun seasoning on top if you would like.
6. Bake the shrimp for 12-15 minutes, or until pink. Remove from oven and baste shrimp with juices from the pan.
7. Serve while hot with french bread. Eat the shrimp and soak up the sauce. Yum!
· 3 Tbsp smoked paprika
· 2 Tbsp kosher salt
· 2 Tbsp garlic powder
· 1 tsp ground black pepper
· 1 Tbsp chipotle chili powder
· 1 Tbsp dried oregano
· 1 Tbsp dried thyme
In a bowl combine ingredients. Use as desired.