2 tablespoons oil
10 large eggs
1 cup chopped bell peppers
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup cooked crumbled breakfast sausage, bacon or diced ham
½ cup shredded cheese
Salt & Pepper, as needed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil into a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the meat. Place 1 heaping Tablespoon into each muffin cup.
3. Next whisk the eggs into a medium size bowl. Stir in the salt and pepper. Then pour over the meat mixture in the muffin tin, leaving 1/4" from the top. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the egg has puffed and comes clean with a toothpick.
5. Run a knife around the edges to pop the egg frittatas out. Enjoy while hot.
6. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Eat within 5 days.