For the cauliflower:
· 1 head cauliflower
· Olive oil as needed
· 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
· 1 tablespoon cumin
· 2 tablespoons – ¼ cup enchilada sauce
For the lime pickle yogurt:
· 1 cup non-dairy yogurt
· 1-2 tablespoons lime pickle
· Greens of your choice, taco shells, limes, cilantro, queso fresco, etc!
1. Preheat oven to 425. Cut cauliflower into small florets. Toss with olive oil and spices. Drizzle with enchilada sauce. Bake on a roasting pan for 20 minutes, or until caramelized. Remove from oven and toss greens with cauliflower until lightly wilted.
2. In a bowl, mix yogurt and lime pickle.
Set out toppings bar style and let people build their tacos!