· 2 C. heavy whipping cream
· 1 can condensed milk
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· Pinch salt
· 2/3 C. dulce de leche, just ever so slightly warmed. Just enough to make workable. Not actually warm.
· ½ C. praline pieces
1. In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
2. Whip cream using a hand mixer or stand mixer to heavy peaks.
3. add one cup whipped cream to condensed milk and fold in.
4. Then gently fold condensed milk mixture and the dulce de leche into remaining whipped cream, being careful not to knock out the air. Let the dulce de leche ribbon – do not fully combine.
5. When combined gently fold in the praline pieces last. Transfer to a shallow 9x9 or 10x10 pan or other like sized pan and smooth out the top. Cover and freeze for 4-6 hours.