For the chocolate pasta:
· 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
· 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
· 3 large eggs
For the filling:
· Marshmallow Fluff
For the sauce:
· 6 egg yolks
· 4 tablespoons white sugar
· ½ teaspoon vanilla
· 2 ½ cups heavy cream
· Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
1. On a clean work surface, combine the flour and the cocoa powder, and make a well in the middle for the eggs.
2. Roll into sheets, fill and cut into ravioli. Set aside until ready to use.
3. To make the sauce: Beat egg yolks, 4 tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy. Pour cream into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to boil. Remove the cream from heat immediately. Stir a small amount of hot cream into the egg yolk mixture to temper; beat until combined. Once tempered add rest of cream and combine. Pour back into saucepan and keep warm until ready to use.
4. When ready, boil in hot water until they float.
5. Serve with sauce and crushed graham crackers. Enjoy!