For the dressing:
· 2 Tablespoons champagne or rice vinegar
· 2 Tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
· 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus 1 Tablespoon
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
· 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, minced
· 1/2 teaspoon herbes d’Provence
For the salad:
· 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
· 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
· 1 shallot, sliced thinly into rings
· 1 cup diced tomatoes
· 6 cups lettuce (I like either herb salad or baby greens)
· Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl mix vinegars, garlic, chives, oregano, Dijon mustard, herbes d’Provence, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the cannellini beans, tomato and shallot rings. Toss gently with 5 Tablespoons of the vinaigrette.
3. Toss the shrimp with remaining 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over high heat and cook the shrimp until opaque throughout. About 3 minutes per side.
4. Place lettuce, croutons and tomatoes in a large bowl and gently toss with some dressing. Place on a platter. Top with beans, then place then place shrimp on top of the beans. Serve immediately.