· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· ½ onion, diced
· ½ cup celery, diced
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· ½ teaspoon celery salt
· ¼ teaspoon cayenne
· 1 can tuna in water
· 14 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
· ¼ - ½ cup milk, as needed
· ½ cup sour cream
· ½ cup frozen peas
· Small package egg noodles (or ½ large package)
· 1 cup crushed potato chips (more or less as desired)
· Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together tuna, mushroom soup, celery salt, cayenne, sour cream and peas to make your slurry. Add milk as needed to make a smooth consistency. Set aside.
3. Start a large pot of water to boil.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot add onion, celery and garlic. Cook until softened.
5. Once water is boiling, add noodles. Cook for 5-6 minutes, being careful not to overcook the noodles. Drain.
6. Add onion mix to slurry and mix until combined. Gently stir in noodles. Make sure to season well.
7. Place into greased 9 x 9 baking dish. Cover and place in oven for 20 minutes.
8. Uncover, top with potato chips and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!