73 items found
- Honey BBQ Sauce
Ingredients: · 2 cups ketchup · 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar · 1/3 cup honey ·
- Honey Rosemary Vinaigrette Dressing
grain mustard · ½ teaspoon orange zest · 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary · Drizzle of Honey
- Curry & Honey Roasted Nuts
Ingredients: 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil, melted 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon curry powder ½ teaspoon
- Honey Roasted Onion Tart
Ingredients: 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed 3 bacon slices, cut into ½ inch pieces ¼ cup honey ¼ Whisk honey, wine and reserved 1 tablespoon bacon drippings in a large bowl.
- Honey Walnut Vinaigrette
Dijon · ¼ C. honey lavender roasted walnuts · ¼ C. honey · 2-3 T. sherry vinegar · ¼ C. sherry wine · Add 2 tablespoons lavender honey and increase heat to medium. Combine the shallots, Dijon, walnuts, honey, sherry vinegar, and sherry wine in a blender.
- Healthy Honey Wheat Bread
to ½ ounce or 4 ½ teaspoons) 3 cups warm water ½ cup coconut milk powder (or any milk powder) ½ cup honey In the bowl of a stand mixer, add coconut milk powder, honey, wheat bran, wheat germ, flax, oil, salt
- Carrot, Honey & Pistachio Salad
cup preserved lemon, diced · 1 tablespoon Gather Dry Harissa · 2 tablespoons olive oil · Drizzle of honey On a baking sheet, toss carrots with preserved lemons, harissa, olive oil and drizzle with honey. finely minced · 1 tablespoons preserved lemon juice · 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt · 1 tablespoon honey
- Chicken with Caramelized Onions & Honey
chicken thighs, bone-in · Salt and pepper (a lot more pepper than you think) · 1.5 C. water · 2 T. honey When the rest of the chicken has cooked, remove from the pan and stir in the honey.
- Green Curry Salmon with Smoked Honey Coconut Sauce
- 2 # salmon filet · -- · 1 can coconut milk · 6 T. sriracha · 2 T. smoked honey Meanwhile while the salmon is cooking, combine the coconut milk, sriracha, smoked honey, and soy sauce
- Mini Honey & Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes with Berry Compote
coconut oil, melted For the Cheesecake Filling: · 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese · ¼ cup honey With a mixer, beat the cream cheese, honey and vanilla until light and fluffy.